For the 2023-2024 school year, permits will be issued to any student who completes the online application application. Parking will be on a first come first serve basis each day. It is up to the student to arrive in time to secure a parking spot in our approved student lots.
Online Parking Application
ALL FINES MUST BE CLEARED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PARKING PERMIT. Applications will be denied if fines exist on a student’s account.
Permits will be required to park on the MSHS campus beginning on September 11. Any vehicles parking on campus without a permit on/after this date will be ticketed.
- 1st ticket is $20
- 2nd ticket is $40
- Any ticket after the 2nd will be $60
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact if I have, or witness, an accident?
- What to do if you get a ticket but have a parking permit?
- Who has ticket and towing jurisdiction for cars parked on the streets surrounding the school?
- What happens if I don’t pay my parking tickets?
- What would result in a ticket being issued and what is the ticket fee?
- Can MSHS students who do not have a full-day schedule park in the visitor spots (i.e. late arrivals, running start, WANIC, etc.)?
- Can I park in the garage under the campus?
- Who do I contact if I have a question about the parking permit process?