Skip To Main Content
Fees and Financial Assistance
- A participation fee per sport of $200 is required along with purchasing an annual ASB card.
- Fees are due AFTER you make the team but BEFORE the first contest. Also, all past due fines must be paid before competing in the first contest.
- Fees are payable online or at the Finance Window.
- No fees can be refunded once an athlete has participated in a competition.
- A fee will be assessed for any uniforms and equipment not returned by the due date.
- Family Cap: A student's 3rd sport is free within a school year. The 4th sport and beyond is free for a family with multiple students participating within a school year.
- Financial assistance information. Any questions, please contact the Finance Department at MSHS.