The Emergency Preparedness and Response team at Mount Si has taken steps to increase our preparedness for any type of hazard. Your student's safety is our utmost priority. The staff and students practice safety drills (fire, earthquake, lockdown, and evacuations) on a monthly basis.
It is imperative that we have updated emergency contact information on your student. Please update your information in Family Access under the Student Information tab.
In the event of a disaster that requires us to transport students home we have specific safety procedures for reuniting parents and students. In the majority of emergency situations, it is far easier to manage the process safely if we do not have large numbers of families coming to MSHS to find their student.
- We can only release students to parents/guardians and those listed as an emergency contact.
- Please have identification when you arrive to pick up your child.
- We will not release to neighbors, or friends.
- Student drivers with cars on campus will not be allowed to leave until emergency personnel have given the all-clear.
- No ED's (early dismissal) until emergency personnel have given the all-clear.