Check your Welcome email for student and parent usernames & passwords. Most usernames and passwords follow this format:
Username: last name first initial (no spaces)
Password: six digit student ID followed by first initial capitalized and last initial lower case
- Example Student and ID: Wild Cat 123456
- Example Username: catw
- Example Password: 123456Wc
Stride Learning Solutions (Peak) - course content issues
Peak Phone Support: 1-844-638-3533
Pearson Connexus - course content issues
Phone Support: 1-844-597-3224 option 1
Email Support: email@example.com
School Issued Device
Helpdesk is located in the MSHS library.
- SVSD Technology Support Ticket can be submitted by any of your MSHS teachers.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative Keyboards for World Language Learners
Text to Speech with Google Speak it and Natural Reader
How To Connect With Your Online Teacher
Your online teacher is there for you when you need assistance. You can connect with your online teacher via email, phone, during office hours and Live Lessons.
How to Access Course Tools & Embedded Accommodations
Your online course has many helpful tools which may include read aloud, translation, digital notebook & more!
Stride Learning Solutions Resources - Peak
- Student Getting Started Checklist
- Guardian Getting Started Video
- Student Code of Conduct
- Course Dashboard Video - overview of course card data (teacher email, grade & progress)
- Course Home Page Video - home page widgets (class updates, class calendar, announcements & more)
- Course Pacing Guide Video - how to create your own
- Course Navigation Video - Core Summit Courses
- Course Navigation Video - World Language Courses
- Quiz and Exam Video
- Written Assignment Video
- Grades and Feedback Video
- Credit Recovery Course Overview
- Credit Recovery Navigation Video
- Summit Credit Recovery (original CR courses). Course code example: WA ENG 206A
- Rapid Recovery (newly updated CR courses). Course code example: WA ENG 206AD